Saturday 30 November 2019

One, Two then I am through (with November)

"one"

Somedays it is harder to find Time
So the underlying rhyme
and rhythm of life

Stay stifled beneath the strife
Of being too busy.

Ah! To be alone with Me.
Such a delicious and necessary place to be.

I have a date
With myself
And I can't wait
Time will tell

If I can learn to get along 
With the magical wilderness 
That my existence does encompass

Or maybe comprise?
Too long have I sighed
With eyes closed 
Mind filled with lies
That kept my Heart closed off.

Maybe somebody judged
Perhaps they did scoff
More likely than not
They burned my ass
For the thoughts
My words might inspire.
So many women thrown to the fire...

Now we must be brave again
Break the chains of mind-patterns
That were born from the need to survive
Amidst the tangible, analytical,
More than maniacal and so critical
Bondage of this surface-level 
Society that turned entirely too Patriarchal.

The Balance was lost.
And so, too, were we.
The return to free
Will be
Found in the all-encompassing embrace
Of both sides of every possible face
Masculine. Feminine.
Earth-centred. Stars again.

There is space for All.
None need be deemed to tall, too short
Too Wild: A cohort 
Of True fully formed Humans.
Soul to Soul.
And Heart to Heart. 

"two"

And for all this Time
Since when We began

There has always been One constant True:
In the beginning, there was Me and You too.









No comments:

Post a Comment