Tuesday 26 November 2019

11 years ( I love you Grandma)

A power number
I can use that right now
I am sorry to say
That it seems I somehow

Got all wrapped up in sadness and blame
And decided that life was a very hard game
to play.

And hey!
It is.
If we try to anticipate, to manipulate
to force what we want to create
into existence.

Resistance. How much energy wasted on wishing things were different than they are?

If the Universe is an entirely friendly place, well, then! I am simply grateful for All.

It is what it is. We are what we are.
But the word-voice in my head
Does not speak the language of the Star
That birthed me.

The tyranny of understanding this or that why
Most thought-forms (especially the loud ones) are speaking in lies.

Thank you. I thank you. Little liar in my head.
I would like it, I think, if you just went to bed.
Or maybe, quite simply, I should try:
"Shut up little man! Shut up little man!"
You are making my cry.

And there I go again, breaking my own glow-filled heart.
Tearing reality apart to choose sadness and pain.
But no longer will I say: "Sing it again"
Oh, Mommy. Addicted to sadness since who knows when?

Time to kiss my mad, sad ass and get glad then!

11 years since I heard the wisdom of your Truth
My head upon your chest as you spoke of your youth.

And oh! What a time! It renders my complaining a crime
Knowing what you survived.

When people ask me who my Hero is, I don't have to think.
My Grandma. Dear Grandma. But don't ask for a drink.

"If you are hungry, catch a Bungry."
And if thirsty, my dear? The answer is obvious (though not entirely clear)
A Bursty!
So now I am bursting, re-birthing, and extinguishing Fear

In a world of relativity, when suffering waits on standby, ever so near
I choose to embrace every aspect
Wondering if it makes sense to Reflect...
Anything other than Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment