Sunday 17 November 2019

Feeling the Spectrum

Tears seeping into clenched hands.
Laughter erupting as I dance.

Let go of this trance called Pleasure and Pain.
Beneath all this, We are one. And the Same.

You and me. He and we. They and her. All a blur
Of colours and sounds, emanations melting into the sands
of time
Placing hands humbly on the ground.
Palms down.

Thank you Mother Earth. For supporting every moment of this life.
Thank you for my own birth, Mother and Father of mine.
Thank you to those who have loved me along the way.
Thank you for those who are brave enough to stay.

By my side. This wild ride. It is a beautiful dance.
Stalking my own mind for the voice that tells lies.
It speaks of things that are not so
My task is thus to ask it, though:

Is this true? And this too?
And is what I knew
the same as what I now know?

No comments:

Post a Comment