Monday 11 November 2019

Awaken

Awake in the night
Almost morning light
All right, all right.
I'll write.

Awake at last.
Everything seems a little clearer
Joy and Peace creeping nearer

I am Home.
Not alone.
No sins to atone.

I am Safe.
In this place
Dropping the masks from my face.

I am loved
From above
And all around me too.

You. and you. You too. And three
I see now
And what I allow

Is Kindness. Respect.
No need to direct
The luminous Love of existence
I surrender all resistance.

This is my life!

I am perfectly all right.
And grateful. And proud.
My voice singing out loud

Glory and Joy
Blessed by two Amazing Boys.
Blessed by Love.
Blessed by Family.

I can gently do all that is asked of me.
With humility. With Grace.
Mixing leather with lace.

Enjoying all moments dispersed through space.
Beyond time
Beneath rhyme

Each seeming crime
Was already forgiven since all times when
Life began
When it ends
Time in circles
We can bend our journeys
So that healing the omnipresent Now
Disentangles all pasts somehow <3

So I do.
And I am.
Living each moment as I began.
With Hope. Joy and Love.

Grateful and Connected.
Below and Above.

All circles of Unity
Surrounded by Community

Once we all dare to fly free
So many arms to catch us in fleeting moments of disbelief.

Hearts held sacred.
Hands held dear.

I choose Love, now and always
Over the illusion of Fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment