Wednesday 27 November 2019

Drifting in the in between

The space in between
Where icy cold Blue and fiery Red transmute
Where me and You
lose our edges

Pledges and lies
So long I have cried
Longing for a love that aligns
With cosmic elation

Is my station
in life
To cry and to die over and over again?

Push them away. All away.
Even my children are gone half of the time.

Alone. Is that what I chose?
That song. The Rose.
Will the winter of my Heart ever melt?

I have felt
Deep Love

But I shove it away.
If this continues, alone I will stay.

(Is that what I want? After all?)

Creator, please answer my call:
How do I live my Best Life?
How do I set down this Pain and Strife?

I already have everything I will ever need
"And some say Love, it is a razor. That leaves the Soul to bleed."

No comments:

Post a Comment