Friday 15 November 2019

Just a Few Moments

Pressed for time.
Words that rhyme
Don't always carry the most meaning.

Is that what words do?
Carry meaning for you?
Or does understanding seep through
Due to assumptions regarding what is and is not true?

Deep rhythmic rhyming and scheming
Words pulsing, ripe with meaning...
But if they have no hands to carry the intention I set
Do they not simply let
it fall to the earth?

Can we birth unintended forces
by taming the wild horses
of emanations, of vibrations
turning elation into chopped up pieces

Such as: The glory of her arms around my hips, her lips pressed softly against my...

oh my! We can try to describe the experiences of life.

And then send images and sounds bursting forth
watering seeds from the ground of the Source

The sources? What forces really are at play?
Yes. You may hear what I say.
But can we ever really know what we mean?
Do I even? Understand the Joy, the Pain unseen
And still deeply felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment