Saturday 11 February 2012

Stream of Consciousness (or unconcsiousness ;)

Typing. Thoughts that come. Awareness. Fingers hurt. Stop chewing. Sensations first. Dry throat. The bad ones, I feel them. Search for the good. Hmmmmm? Not there. Low back aches a little. Getting stronger. Is the body feeling good simply the absence of pain? Maybe. Though touch feels good...massage and such;) So. Where to now?

Thinking. If I think about thinking then the thinkings don't come. What will I think next? The park. Xavier wants to go to a park. Dreams about parks, he does. Sleeping in the car yesterday, he awakes and yells, "NO!!! Go the OTHER way! I want to go back to the park!" Dear child. Dear sattvic and rajic child. So blessed I am.

Inhale shortly. Exhale hugely, loudly. Buzzing in my head...reeeoreeoreeeoreeeoreeeoreeo. Why? People are thinking of me, talking about me...nope. Too much sugar and bread. Bad for the sinuses. Make it stop now. It won't. Hey! It did, a little. Or at least it changed a bit. I fixed a typo. That's not allowed in stream of consciousness. Actually, I don't know if punctuation is allowed. But who makes these rules, really? Silly. Writing is creating is without rules or it should be. But to some extent one needs to be undserstood. Though are we ever, truly, understood? What would that even mean? People say, "Ahhh yes. I know what you mean." Do you? Cuz I don't even know what I mean much of the time. Or I mean differently than I'm understood. True speech. Speak Truth. How? Hmmm? Maybe without using words is best.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post, I should try writing a stream of consciousness post sometime. You are so right, writing is creating and should be without rules. It should be that safe, that great and fulfilling a place that rules imposed by others (or ourselves for that matter) aren't as important as the expression itself.

    ReplyDelete