Saturday 4 February 2012

I need a cookie!

A facebook friend posted this video the other day. It's Aloe Blacc singing "I need a dollar." I could listen to him sing all day. His voice is...is...there are no words to describe how beautifully rich and mesmerizing Aloe Blacc's voice is. Xavier also really loves to watch this one:

He especially loves the dancing and dances along, though he's got a few moves to learn.

Back to "I need a dollar." We took the light rail transit train to the university the other day. Meshon took Xavier to the HUB Mall (a long food court) while I met with my interim supervisor. We had been there once before and people were giving out cookies in the hall. As soon as Xavier recognized where he was he began singing, quite loudly: "I need a cookie, a cookie, a cookie is what I neeeeed!" Over and over and over again. Meshon got him a cookie. Hmmmmm? Now I want a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment