Saturday 24 March 2012

I have nothing to write...

I want to keep up the habit of writing this blog, but I don't know what to write about tonight. Actually, I was sewing the other day and I didn't take any photos of my recreation project so I can't blog about that. It did feel nice to chop up old stuff and turn it into something new. The jean mini skirt I made is just right and the crazy light blue corduroy pants turned tank with brown frilly trim is too sexy for this mama. So I think I should sell some of these creations; problem is, I'm strangely attached to them. I don't know why. I obviously need to do some work on the aparigraha (non-hoarding/non-coveting) aspect of my yoga life. OK, I will. I'll try to sell these creations I will never wear. Or give them away or whatever. I have  a plan to make a shirt out of a sheet and a stretchy belt I got at GoodWill. I hereby promise to do a proper creation blog about it with pictures and how to instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment